The DDSRank Dental Scholarship
At DDSRank, we understand the value of investing in the future of dentistry. While our business is offering SEO for dentists, we also want to help future dentists make it through school. That’s why we’ve created The DDSRank Dental Scholarship.
To help them afford to pursue a career in dentistry, we will award one aspiring dental student $500 to go towards the cost of tuition or books for their 2017 fall semester.
If you are studying to be a dentist or dental hygienist, are passionate about dental health, and also the Internet and technology, then we want to hear from and invest in you!
WHAT is required
In 800 words or less answer the following:
- How do you think use of the Internet will reshape – or is already reshaping – the field of dentistry?
WHEN is the deadline
All entries must be received by September 30, 2017 at Midnight Eastern Standard Time.
HOW to submit your essay
Please submit your 800-word or less essay to [email protected]
Along with the essay, applicants should include the following:
- Full name
- Telephone Number
- Name of high school or college you are attending
- School Address
- Current GPA
- Grade Level
- Anything else we should know about you
ONLY one will win!
One winner will be chosen and announced on October 1st 2017 by 4:00pm. Eastern Standard Time
Scholarship Rules and Eligibility Requirements
- To apply, you must be enrolled in high school (seniors only), college or graduate school. Enrollment will be verified by DDSRank.
- DDSRank employees or their relatives may not apply for this scholarship
- Submissions will not be accepted after September 30, 2017.
- DDSRank may disqualify any applicants whose submissions use inappropriate language or exhibit any behavior that can be deemed offensive.
- Applicants must be United States residents.
- Upon submission, all essays will become the property of DDSRank.
2015 Winner Claudia VanOpdorp
2016 Winner Michael Choi
DDSRank values your privacy. Any personal information provided by students applying for this scholarship will only be used as a part of this scholarship program. It will not be used for marketing purposes. Furthermore, DDSRank will not share any applicant’s personal information apart from their name, if they are a finalist, with any outside source. Applicants will be notified if they have been selected as a finalist or winner at the beginning of October 2017.