As more and more people turn to the Internet to find local goods and services, quality orthodontist SEO increases in value for the typical orthodontic office. Even in areas with only a few orthodontists practicing, showing up at or near the top of the search results is crucial. When a parent looks online to find someone to straighten their child’s teeth, an overwhelming number of them will contact the office they see first. That is why you need to make sure your practice has great exposure on Google.
Search engine optimization is needed by any orthodontist that hopes to draw new patients from the Internet. Orthodontic search keywords typically get significantly less search traffic than general dental ones, meaning that orthodontists are competing for fewer potential new patients than general dentists in the same market. Because of that, a dental practice that ranks lower on page one can still draw in a decent number of visitors each month, while an orthodontist on the bottom of page one of the search results will draw almost none. For that reason it is imperative to maximize your rankings – and that is our specialty.
Orthodontic Search Keyword Research
A successful Orthodontic SEO campaign starts with thorough keyword research. As specialists in seo for dentists, our experts know how to find the relevant ortho terms potential patients are searching for in your market. This allow us to adjust your website to target the best searches, and to rank well for the things people are actually looking for.
In the same way that small adjustments to tooth alignment can make a huge difference in a patient’s bite and smile, subtle changes to the underlying structure and optimization of your orthodontic website can have a significant impact on the online visibility of your practice. You have undergone extensive training in orthodontia to know all the particulars of how to diagnose and treat tooth alignment issues. General dental practitioners refer patients to you because you have specific knowledge on the proper way to treat alignment and occlusion. When it comes to your website, shouldn’t you turn to a firm that specializes in treating the search engine optimization problems unique to your field?
Practice Website SEO Audit
Let us use our expertise give your website a proper diagnosis. With the best orthodontic search keywords for your area in hand, we can properly analyze your website to see how well you are optimized to rank for them. We go over the pages, images, title tags, and all the various markup elements under the surface of your site to ensure that it properly targets the terms people in your area are searching for. We also make sure that your site content does the best job possible in supporting your search keywords. Our skilled orthodontic SEO gurus adjust your site until it paints the picture for Google, Bing, and Yahoo that you are the best result for your target searches.
Site Optimization Details
DDSRank thoroughly analyzes your orthodontic website to maximize its SEO strength. Successful search engine optimization for orthodontists, however, is not a one-time process. It takes continual monitoring from the time of launch. We periodically review and adjust your website throughout the campaign to ensure that potential patients that visit your site are supplied with the information they are seeking, which will help you achieve your practice’s new patient goals.
From the moment we start working for you and for as long as you remain a client, DDSRank will oversee SEO best practices of the top orthodontic websites and Google Webmaster Guidelines in on-site areas that include the following:
- Internal Linking: This refers to links that point from one page on your domain to a different page on the same website. They only reference your own content, improving user navigation and organizing information hierarchy. A proper internal link structure is a signal to Google that the information on your site is intuitively organized and your content is easy to find. This helps visitors navigate your pages easily, allowing them to spend more time on your site, and helps them consume more of your content.
- Site Content: The most important element on any web page is the content. No amount of SEO wizardry can compensate for content that is badly written and/or irrelevant to the searcher’s needs. Our analysis and optimization starts with identifying you content needs. That can include adding basic blog posts and also static procedure pages. It also may encompass more visually-engaging elements like infographics and videos. Our talented team of writers and editors are well versed in orthodontia, and can produce content that both communicates your message and also helps convert visitors into new patients.
- Site Speed: It is crucial that your site is technically sound, and load quickly for users. Studies show that most users abandon a page that takes more than 5-10 seconds to load, and Google takes site speed into consideration as part of their algorithm. DDSRank optimizes your page loading speed through a number of techniques, including image compression, advanced cache configuration, and use of content delivery networks.
- Page Title Optimization: As in real life meetings, first impressions matter on the Internet. Title tags appear in browser tabs, on search engine result pages, and also on external websites. The page titles you use on your site provide users a snapshot of the page content, frequently through keyword usage and practice branding. We are experts at crafting titles that help your site content stand out from your competitors, and make a memorable first impression on potential patients.
- >Mobile Functionality: Google has been a huge proponent of making sites “mobile friendly”, meaning that they display and function properly on mobile devices. Tablet and smartphone usage continues to increase, to the point where they now make up over half of all Google searches. That is why it is critical to have a website that looks great and also is easy to navigate on a variety of devices. Your website must be both impressive and responsive when viewed on devices with smaller screens, which means text large enough to read and links that can easily be clicked. Every dental website that DDSRank produces utilize a responsive design. That ensures users get the best experience when they visit your practice site, regardless of what type of device they view it on.
Exclusively For Your Orthodontic Practice
When we start working for an orthodontist, our goal is make you the most successful practice in your market. To ensure that, we promise that if we work for you, we will not work for any other orthodontists you compete with. That allows the DDSRank SEO team to go all in to maximize your online exposure. So if you want the best orthodontist marketing team working for you, contact us today!