Do you know how many new patients you are losing?
- 50% of all local searches are performed on a mobile device (source)
- 61% of consumers who visit a mobile site will call the business from their mobile phone (Google, 2012)
- 67% of mobile users visiting a mobile-friendly site are more likely to conduct business with that company (source)
- 74% of people say they’re more likely to return to that site in the future if it’s mobile-friendly. (source)
- 100% of your current and prospective mobile customers want/need/expect you to have a mobile-friendly site.
5 Key Findings From Google on the Mobile Path to Purchase
- Consumers spend time researching on mobile.
Consumers spend 15+ hours per week researching on mobile sites and apps. They visit websites 6 times on average in the purchase process.
- Mobile research begins with a simple search.
48% of consumers start mobile shopping-related research using search engines, more than they start on branded apps or websites.
- Location proximity matters to all Local Mobile customers.
69% of consumers expect a business to be within 5 miles of where they’re located.
- Purchase immediacy is key with Mobile.
55% of consumers want to purchase within an hour, 83% within a day.
- Mobile influences purchases across many channels.
Of those who made a purchase and researched on their phones, 82% purchased in-store and 17% purchased on mobile.
(View entire study from Google Think Insights)