Baseline Website & Digital Presence Checkup
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. When you know your website’s strengths and weaknesses, as well as what’s working for your competition, that knowledge becomes the power to take your practice’s digital presence to the next level.
Whether you are wondering if your dental practice website would benefit from an SEO campaign, or if you just want objective data about your practice’s digital presence, we can help.
We analyze your dental practice website and provide detailed, actionable information. We evaluate your practice’s usage of social media outlets as well as perform a citation audit to see if you are maximizing exposure to potential patients.
We also provide an analysis of your specific market, including your biggest competitors, and why they are (or are not) ranking higher than you in the search engine results.
Our Baseline Website & Digital Presence Checkup includes analysis and diagnostics of over 30 factors that can impact your website’s ranking in search engine results. You’ll get:
- Specific list of broken links, missing alt text, security certificate issues, missing structured data
- Incorrect usage of header tags, page titles, instructions to web robots
- Page loading speed rating for both desktop and mobile users
- Warning if you have thin content
- Warning if you have duplicate content
- Number of sites linking to yours
- Quality of those links
- Over 1700 keyword combinations evaluated to discover the most-searched-for keywords in your market
- Your highest ranking competitor websites
- Reasons some are ranking higher than yours
- Competitors’ traffic cost
- Size of your market
- Difficulty of ranking well within your market
- Activity level across social platforms
- Consistency of practice information
- An examination of your practice’s name, address, and phone number (NAP) across the web
- Missed opportunities to claim business listings on various directories
Recommendations based on results of the Checkup.
- We’ll let you know what we think you should focus on, but you decide how you’ll use the information we provide.